________________________________

        From: asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of khalid
touati
        Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 10:29 AM
        To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
        Subject: [asterisk-users] Continuous bothering message -- Remote
UNIXconnection disconnected

        Hi Guys,
        i have a small issue but bothering me, after restarting asterisk
(version 1.4 running on centos) i have the following message that comes
repeatedly when i am connected to the CLI:
            -- Remote UNIX connection
            -- Remote UNIX connection disconnected
            -- Remote UNIX connection
            -- Remote UNIX connection disconnected

        does any one know how to stop this or if it's a sign of a more
serious issue?
        i would appreciate any help, thanks!

I would make sure that you don't have an extra copy of safe_asterisk
running.

- Brad