We have good success with Grandstream, but even though we monitor
100 phones, I don't think we get the amount of NOTIFY messages
you describe. But you should try them.

Ron

--
NeoNova BV
innovatieve internetoplossingen

http://www.neonova.nl  Galjoen 6   1113 GS Diemen
KvK Amsterdam 34151241

Op dit bericht is de volgende disclaimer van toepassing:
http://www.neonova.nl/maildisclaimer