Hi Group,

I am currently facing a dead end and any help will be much appreciated.

I have an a104d installed in an asterisk box, two of which is configured on
ISDN
pri. One is facing pstn and the other one is facing a hipath 300e Siemens. I am
getting one way audio when a local on the hipath tries to make a pstn call but
no issue on incoming calls from pstn going to the hipath locals.

local ---> hipath 300 --------- isdn pri -------- asterisk ---------- isdn pri
--------- telco--> dest.

Here is my dahdi config

[channels]
context=default
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
overlapdial=yes
autofalltrought=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
relaxdtmf=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1

; Span 2: WPE1/1 "wanpipe2 card 1" HDB3/CCS/CRC4 RED
group=1,12
context=from-internal
switchtype = euroisdn
;overlapdial = outgoing
priindication = inband
signalling = pri_net
channel => 32-46,48-62
context = default
group = 63

 Span 4: WPE1/3 "wanpipe4 card 3" HDB3/CCS/CRC4
group=4,14
context=outrt-001-PSTN_E1
switchtype=qsig
signalling=pri_cpe
;facilityenable=yes
;callprogress=yes
pridialplan=unknown
prilocaldialplan=unknown
;priindication = outofband
;overlapdial = incoming
;priexclusive = yes
;pritimer => t200,1000
;pritimer => t313,4000
;immediate=yes
channel => 94-108,110-124
context = default
group = 63

Any suggestion will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Mac