On Thu, October 7, 2010 1:02 pm, Danny Nicholas wrote:

> FWIW, "open source" is only "truly dead" when you can't find anywhere to
> download the source.

I *totally* agree... if you can find me the source.  I have, at this
moment, at least, no reason to believe ADA is OSS -- indeed, looking at
it, I see no mention of the GPL (or, for that matter, any other license),
which in-and-of itself would be in direct violation of the GPL.  So I'm
thinking it's closed, closed, closed.  Crying shame.  If I'm wrong, and I
hope I am, please let me know.

In the meantime, if anyone gets it working -- correctly -- under 64-bit
Windows, please do let me know.

Thanks!

-Ken

believed to be clean.