Please try this in your dialplan Set(CALLERID(name)=${CALLERID(num)})
Some where I tried and it worked with VoIP account A to B as VoIP trunk and
B forward the call to C whereas in C A's number will be displayed.

If you could paste more details as Danny said that would help the list to
assist you more.

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 9:11 PM, Danny Nicholas <da...@debsinc.com> wrote:

> [...]

Thank you  with regards,
Gopalakrishnan A.N.