There is much more to installing and configuring OOH323 as it's not easy
breezy install. I think a professional developer help would be
more appropriate than users patching. Just my thought.........plus it adds a
great deal of functionality to Asterisk to allow for all add-ons to be
install via RPMS or at least the ones related to codec and protocols.