If you are going to be lazy, be really lazy. Don't screw up threading by
replying to a message that is totally unrelated to your message. Just
click on the mailing list address in the message. This eliminates all
the deleting of the old message and will create the proper threading.

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 04:02, Brian Pollack wrote:
> Next, when someone calls in and hangs up the call still rings through to my
> timeout event which is the default operator extension.   Her phone rings and
> nobdoy is there.   I've been reading that I need something like Remote
> Disconnect Supervision but I can't locate it.

Under asterisk, Remote Disconnect Supervision is  known as Kewlstart. In
the Adtran it may be known just as disconnect supervision.  Unless it is
provided by the PSTN provider it doesn't help really.

You may want to look into the dial plan and see if you are waiting
before answering. If so, you are possibly into the dial plan when the
disconnect comes through and is missed.

--
Steven Critchfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>