Shaun,

Follwing more tests :

1) In production box asterisk works with 2.4.X dahdi tree + kernel 2.33.x tree. I can put the trunk up and recieve some calls .

2) In the same box I had tested dahdi 2.6.X + same kernel, when run dahdi_cfg this error messages comes , in dahdi_cfg running and
no interrupts are in dmesg .. Any idea ?

  wct4xxp:                                                 [  OK  ]
  wcfxo:                                                   [  OK  ]

Running dahdi_cfg:  DAHDI startup failed: Input/output error

Please see the follwing quoted ( in old messages ) text about 2.6 dahdis, as you can see in devel box, dahdi_cfg works in new dadhdi ( I not know if pri goes
up in asterisk, because this box are without )

Any idea here ?

3) I remember some problems in dahdi<=2.6 our 2.5 with newer kernel trees. This issue ( new dahd's not works and old dahd's not compile in new kerne tree) will be a problem in future time. A brazilian guy post to me that are problems in new dahdi and old boards.. , can you confirm any issue
in this points ?

Regards,

Em 09/02/2012 20:30, Marcio Gomes escreveu:
Shaun,

<snip>

> Just thinking out loud here but I'm guessing it may be fair to just set alarmdebounce to 0 by default on gen1 cards. > With dahdi-linux 2.2.0.2 does your card function if you set alarm debounce to 2500?
 /etc/init.d/dahdi stop
 sleep 3
modprobe dahdi
modprobe wct4xxp debug=1 alarmdebounce=2500
dahdi_cfg
cat /proc/interrupts | grep wct4xxp; sleep 5 ; cat /proc/interrupts | grep wct4xxp

  20:   62045611   62097065   IO-APIC-fasteoi   wct4xxp
  20:   62045613   62097065   IO-APIC-fasteoi   wct4xxp

No interrupts, I do some tests and alarmdebounce should be 0 or 1 to generate interrupts correctly.

 Just thinking out loud here but I'm guessing it may be fair to just
 set alarmdebounce to 0 by default on gen1 cards.

Yeah, it's correct IMO.

After working hours ( until next monday ) I will do some tests in production box.. ( I have to change the kernel config and others small things I have modified in last week and are generating some Kpanic's in module load ). I can only do this in time slot 00:00 - 07:00 am

regards,

Marcio Gomes