On Friday, November 30th, 2012, the Asterisk community services listed below
will be undergoing maintenance (migration to a new server and software
upgrades). The services will be shut down at approximately 10:30 AM CST (4:30
PM December 1st UTC), and should return no later than 11:30 AM CST. Please keep
in mind that it may take longer for our DNS updates to propagate throughout the
Internet. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

The affected services are:

git.asterisk.org