At 02:22 PM 11/29/2012, you wrote:
Since I'm looking for a new VoIP provider for US origination/termination, I will very appreciate if you can chare your experience with Flowroute, Vitelity and Voip.ms

I started using Flowroute in Jan 2009 and have been very happy with their service. I'm small though, $5 to $20 / month with 2 numbers. On the very few times I've called with problems, mine or theirs, they've always been both helpful and knowledgeable, more than I might expect for someone my size.

Ira