On 01/02/2013 03:35 PM, Jim Lucas wrote:
On 01/02/2013 12:16 PM, Don Kelly wrote:
I don't think Outlook does what I'd like, so I'm not limiting my options. I
can use different email to keep track of the Asterisk lists.

Thunderbird (by default) bottom posts. And it does the nice indenting and allows you to turn off that HTML crap... :)

Anybody have any suggestions on a good email client for an Andriod device. A client that actually lets me set BCC or allows me to edit the original message when I replying? The built in client sucks!!!

maildroid has a lot of features but kills your battery FAST.

I only start it when I am expecting an important email and task kill it afterwards or it stays running.