On 04/09/2013 01:44 PM, Daniel - Asterisk wrote:

sqlite is not really a multiuser dbms, so really its hard to build tools that do what you want without causing problems in the way it operates. You'd be better off running postgres or mysql (yuck I said it), and using one of the many tools which exist for those.

Bear in mind all the wear and levelling issues with databases if you are using solid state storage only (I wouldn't but its possible to do)

Hello List, here I go again,
I'm looking for an interface to access my Sqlite3 DB which holds my CDR and SIP realtime tables. I'm running Asterisk 1.8.20.1 on my Raspbian distro (Debian Wheezy). I've tried http://astcdrview.berlios.de/ without success after following installation guide and it seems to be an abandoned project. If you know about a tool or product to download CDR reports and update SIP realtime tables please let me know.
Regards,
Elder D. Arohuanca
dCAP
Lima - Peru