Hey, all. I've got an office set up with Asterisk, and forwarding's got a bit of a glitch: When they forward, they listen for the remote phone to ring, then hang up. If the remote phone doesn't connect, it goes to the original phone's VM. Is this Polycom's "fault," or Asterisk's? I've been reading up on blind/supervised forwards, and, honestly, have myself more confused than when I started. If someone could give me a solid idea of how forwarding works, and a sample of how to send it to a remote extension, and have it *not* come back to the original extension, that'd be great.

Thanks,

-Ken