thank you, we are using the same configuration files in 13, same setup, just
different asterisk version. we just dont see the msgs in the console/logs, it
is the same exact voice traffic on both asterisk versions

is that something that you set on/off? if that is the case how can it be done?

what is the alternative? what are their differences/characteristics? how to
choose one over among others?

thank you again