Nasir Iqbal wrote:
Hi All,

We are using SIP over TCP transport but often we got an Asterisk crash
with following error.

[Mar  1 11:23:13] WARNING[1509]: chan_sip.c:3755 __sip_xmit: sip_xmit of
0x7f294000cac0 (len 680) to Soft.Phone.IP.Address:56780 returned -2:
Interrupted system call
Asterisk uncleanly ending (0).
Executing last minute cleanups
   == Destroying musiconhold processes
   == Manager unregistered action DBGet
   == Manager unregistered action DBPut
   == Manager unregistered action DBDel
   == Manager unregistered action DBDelTree

Interestingly this doesn't appear as though it's a crash. Whatever is happening is causing Asterisk to then shutdown normally.

We have tested this issue with Asterisk 11.20 and it can be reproduced
as following

1. From client workstation / labptop register a softphone with Asterisk
over TCP
2. Dial into some local asterisk extension. (i.e play voice message in
loop )
3. From client side kill the softphone i.e ( killall zoiper )
4. Wait some time, Asterisk will crash....

Please file an issue[1] for this so we can narrow down the problem. I'm not aware of any currently open and I don't think I've seen it.

[1] https://issues.asterisk.org/jira

--
Joshua Colp