Le 24/10/2016 à 18:46, John Kiniston a écrit :
You can do it with IAXVAR.

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+14+Function_IAXVAR

exten => 100,1,Set(IAXVAR(myvar)=foo)
exten => 100,n,Dial(OTHERHOST/201)

on OTHERHOST
exten => 201,1,Set(myvar=${IAXVAR(myvar)})
exten => 201,n,NoOP(My variable is ${myvar})

Thanks for the information. As on voip-info.org this function is no more detailed and status is 1.2 I thought that it was removed from latest version.

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 9:33 AM, Administrator TOOTAI <ad...@tootai.net