On Wednesday 19 April 2017 at 22:54:51, Carlos Chavez wrote:

>       I have a server that had been operating for a few years now with
> IAX2 trunks to several other servers.  Since yesterday all IAX2 trunks
> now say UNREACHABLE.

...snip...

> So far the only thing different is that the receive queue for port 4569 is
> not zero like all the other servers:
>
> udp   128760      0 0.0.0.0:4569                0.0.0.0:*
>
>       Basically all packets for IAX2 are getting stuck in the queue. Any
> suggestions?

Have you tried rebooting the router which connects this machine to the
Internet?

It sounds like a stale connection-tracking table entry to me.

Antony.

--
"Linux is going to be part of the future. It's going to be like Unix was."

 - Peter Moore, Asia-Pacific general manager, Microsoft

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.