We use Snom870s together with Asterisk 13.14.0 and FreePBX
13.0.191.11.  I am having an ongoing problem with setting the BLF
values on these phones from the configuration file generated from
FreePBX.

In FreePBX we employ the Commercial Endpoint Manager (CEM) to
configure these phones.  The resulting configuration file contains
lines like these:

<fkey idx="0" context="0" label="Reception" perm="">blf sip:10@;</fkey>
<fkey idx="1" context="0" label="AKL" perm="">blf sip:11@;</fkey>
<fkey idx="2" context="0" label="JBB" perm="">blf sip:12@;</fkey>

However, on the test phone I am using (FW 8.7.5-35) I see this as a
result:

Context         Type    Number  Short Text
Active          Line                                    P1
Active          Line                                    P2
. . .
Active          Line                                    P15

When instead I have expect to see:

Context         Type    Number                          Short Text
Active          BLF     <sip:10@addr;user=phone>|**     Recep   P1
Active          BLF     <sip:11@addr;user=phone>|**     AKL     P2
. . .
Active          BLF     <sip:24@addr;user=phone>|**     Jill    P15

I have rebooted this phone several times and the provisioning web
server records the transfer of the settings file with a 200 result.

"GET /snom870.htm HTTP/1.1" 200 224 "-" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible;
snom870-SIP 8.7.5.35 SPEAr300 SNOM 1.4 000413419A8A)"

But the settings file appears to have no effect on the BLF
configuration.  I am at a loss at this point.

Any suggestions?

James B. Byrne                mailto:byrn...@harte-lyne.ca
Canada  L8E 3C3