Le 12/06/2017 à 22:56, Jean Aunis a écrit :
Le 12/06/2017 à 15:46, Joshua Colp a écrit :
On Mon, Jun 12, 2017, at 05:43 AM, Jean Aunis wrote:
Hello,

I noticed that when a channel is destroyed, two different events can be
raised : ChannelDestroyed and ChannelHangupRequest. These two events
seem to be mutually exclusive : if I receive a ChannelHangupRequest, I
will never receive a ChannelDestroyed, and vice versa.
<snip>

Just for information, I finally figured out the problem when trying to reproduce it, and I don't think it is a bug.

When a channel enters a Stasis application from the dialplan, the application is subscribed to this channel. But when the channel is hung up, Asterisk removes the channel from the application before emitting the ChannelDestroyed event, so the application is unsubscribed and does not receive this final event.

The behaviour is different for channels originated with ARI : in this case Asterisk will subscribe the application to the channel, so it receives all the events until the channel is destroyed.

I solved it by manually subscribing the application to the channel.

Jean