Hi,
thanks, ControlPlayback is working.

I have # autoload = no
so I have to load by hand or put it in modules.conf

module load app_controlplayback.so

; 20221215
; ls -lah /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_controlplayback.so
; module show like play
; module load app_controlplayback.so

Am 14.12.22 um 13:08 schrieb Joshua C. Colp:
On Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 8:02 AM <astuserl...@mytelpbx.com <mailto:astuserl...@mytelpbx.com>> wrote:

    Hi,

    not installed
    pbx.c:2907 pbx_extension_helper: No application 'ControlPlayback' for
    extension

    My version or Linux versionto old? I installed Asterisk using #aptitude
    installed asterisk
    Asterisk 16.2.1~dfsg-1+deb10u2 built by nobody @ buildd.debian.org
    <http://buildd.debian.org> on a
    unknown running Linux on 2020-08-26 22:53:40 UTC

The module exists in 16.2.1, it is from the app_controlplayback module. The project doesn't build those packages, so I don't know how they were built. I also don't know your configuration (you might have modules.conf set to only load specific things, in which case you'd need to also load app_controlplayback).

--
Joshua C. Colp
Asterisk Project Lead