On Wednesday 22 February 2023 at 15:29:38, John Harragin wrote:

> If there are multiple connections that the utilize the same driver, try
> putting:
>
> Threading       = 2
>
> in the appropriate driver section of
> /etc/odbcinst.ini

I'll give that a go, however I doubt that it is the problem, since I see the
correct result from the ODBC query recorded in the assignment verbose log
output, therefore the query is done and the result has been used by the time
Asterisk freezes.

> ...this would be a possibility if the problem is intermittent.

It's actually extremely repeatable - I have not seen call processing proiceed
beyond this stage once so far.

> Also can you successfully execute the same SQL from the cli?

Yes, and as I say, they query is working fine and Asterisk is correctly using
the returned value in the assignment.

The further detail which I think I added in a later post is that this is
actually in a context which gets called using a Gosub() from two different
places in the dialplan.

From one, it works fine; from the other, it gets stuck.  Completely consistent.

> By the way, what driver is asterisk using?

You mean ODBC?  That's connected to MariaDB.

--
Why are they called "The Rocky Mountains"?
What are other mountains made of?

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.