On Tue, Feb 28, 2023 at 9:51 AM Joshua C. Colp <jc...@sangoma.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 28, 2023 at 9:50 AM David Cunningham <
> dcunning...@voisonics.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Does anyone know if one of the "strictrtp" options disables RTP learning?
>> As far as I can tell from the documentation the values "no" and "seqno" are
>> more permissive in allowing other sources rather than less, but I thought
>> I'd check.
>>

> Setting it to "no" disables the learning.

Since I haven't gotten the email yet I'll just reply to my own.

The "no" option disables strict RTP protection. Learning is part of strict
RTP protection, it is what determines what the source of media is and then
blocks other packets. There is no ability to set it per-peer/per-endpoint.

--
Joshua C. Colp
Asterisk Project Lead