Sorry, meant version 16, like the book. Sure would prefer 20.

On 4/6/2023 3:30 PM, Steve Matzura wrote:
It appears I have bigger problems heretofore unknown. I've gone through this several times today since I last wrote, and the phreaknet-run build failed every time, but each time at a different point. The failure manifestation was always the same--during either a compile or link of some module, a different one each time, my entire system turned itself off, which to me means there is either a memory fault which is causing the whole thing to dump, or I have a hidden hardware problem I'll probably never find. I'm just going to have to go back to the original Debian-supplied version 18 installation and live with its limitations until such time as I can get another system to try building on, or something about the machine I have shows itself and can be fixed.