call from  PBX with analog FXS line to ISDN PRI T100P

if I use number analize exten => 452., dial.... call not working becouse Asterisk get connect to analog line and analog line not proclaim all number for call
if I use exten => 452XXXXXXX, Dial.... call working after pres on analog phone all number define in XXX

this problems not if I use digital Phone (this phone sending all number)

If you know how resolve this problem send mail thankx

Best regards, Petr Grussmann technical director Opavanet a.s. Czech republic