Bastian Schern wrote:

WipeOut schrieb:

I always just let the phone poll the Snom update server for updates but while the server is back at version 2.03o the latest stable downloadable version on the website is 2.04n..

Is Snom not distributing updates for the 200 from their server anymore??

Have a look here: http://www.snom.com/download/share/

Regards
    Bastian

There are some really new versions there...

So why is Snom not automatically distributing them anymore?

I really liked it when the phone told me there was an update and I just had to press a button.. Now I have to go and find out if there is an update and then setup a server and load it myself.. :(