Well the warning is happening when Asterisk is reading a control frame but
doesn't know what message is being carried in that frame. So a typical
message in that frame would be a hangup, busy, congestion and so on. If you
say what app is causing that message in your dialplan it just might be a
quick fix. Not that I would bet on it.

---
Shidan