Tomáš Dulík wrote:
> Hello Gus,
> we've had measured TX parameters of the Ubiquity Bullet2 on a vector
> WLAN signal analyzer and it had one of the best overall results from all
> the other devices we were able to find.
> We have some of these devices in our network so we would be interested
> in having it supported too.
> Tomas
>
> Gus Wirth napsal(a):
>> I've looked through the source code and the mail archives trying to see
>> if any work has started yet on support for the Atheros AR2315 and AR2317
>> SoC chips but I haven't seen anything yet except a reference to an
>> rfbuffer file. I know a couple products are using the AR2317 including
>> the Ubiquity Bullet2 and the Mesh Potato from the Village Telco project.
>> The AR2315 seems to be used in the Ubiquity Bullet2HD.
I've been working on patches for that. According to my estimation
they're about 80% complete, but I did not manage to get it to
successfully Rx/Tx yet, I only get RXORN interrupts. This might be due
to RF buffer problems, I don't know yet. If you guys are interested in
helping out, I'll rebase my patches to a recent version and post them here.

- Felix