Hi Sujith,

Any update on this problem?
I tried it on .31-rc9 (using ubuntu's ubuntu-karmic.git - which is
rebased to -rc9) again, and the problem still exists.

As I mentioned earlier, the driver absolutely drops the WLAN
connection when subjected to network IO (apparently, anything >10MiB
cannot be transferred over the network without rmmod + modprobe
exercise a couple of times).

Last night, I tried to scp a 60MiB tar from desktop to laptop - I had
to rmmod + modprobe the driver twice.
It gives good speeds when the transfer starts initially; but as it
progresses, the transfer speed keeps dropping to really unusable
levels - just a few (<10) KiB's per second. :(

The same file when scp'ed from Vista (pre-installed on the laptop) has
absolutely no problems - gets over in ~1min - maybe even less - I
didn't see the actual clock time; but it's measurably low wrt linux.

Are there any patches that you'd like me to try on top of the
mainline/ubuntu's tree?

Thanks,
Kunal