Hi,

I am working on an amateur radio project, so I'd like to get access to the
2.4GHz channels below 2412. I'm using OpenWRT and have modified my CRDA
regulatory.bin file to allow those frequencies, but I still only have access to
channels 1-11. Poking around in the source for ath9k, I see
ath9k_2ghz_chantable in init.c. Will adding values here open up extra channels?
If so, what exactly is the format of "CHAN2G(2467, 11)"? The 2467 is obviously
the frequency but what is the significance of the second number? I added the
channels from 2312-2407 and after recompiling it doesn't seem to have changed
anything.

Thanks for any help,
Alex