On Thursday 02 August 2007, Axel Thimm wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 09:21:19AM +0200, wouter lists wrote:
> > Perhaps a stupid question: mythfilldatabase is a commandline tool to
> > enter the data of a xml file into a database. Why does it need QT,
> > which is a graphical library?
>
> QT has more than graphical entities in the lib.

Not sure if I'm having the same issue, but I just found out mythfilldatabase
also segfaults here and my guide is empty.

Solved this. The tv_grab_nl script was wrong. I am using a different one than
supplied, the one supplied segfaults.

Unfortunately I have a very strange issue now. Although my system time is 2nd
of august, mythtv runs one day ahead. I can't find out what's wrong. The TV
guide is fine but just the date in mythtv is one day ahead of schedule.

regards,
Marcel