On Thursday 02 August 2007, Marcel Janssen wrote:
> Unfortunately I have a very strange issue now. Although my system time is
> 2nd of august, mythtv runs one day ahead. I can't find out what's wrong.
> The TV guide is fine but just the date in mythtv is one day ahead of
> schedule.

output from mythfilldatabase :

2007-08-03 23:58:45.217 mythfilldatabase run complete.
Segmentation fault                        <- so still segfaulting but it seems
to fill the database now.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] marcel]$ date
Thu Aug  2 23:59:19 CEST 2007                     <- this is correct.

Obviously mythfilldatabase or xmltv is wrong. My guess is xmltv is wrong here.

regards,
Marcel