Tom Bishop wrote:
> I also use the atrpms mythtv-suite (.20) and would like to know what
> the forward path is for going to schedules direct, I would like to
> sign up but it is not clear as to what needs to be done to get there.

I'm assuming that once there is a new MythTV release on mythtv.org Axel
will rebuild all his rpms. From what I've read on the mythtv-users list
I believe the new MythTV release should be available prior to 9/1/07.
Basically once enough people have tested the patch they will commit it
and release a new version.

So, the question is, will Axel have time to rebuild all those rpms after
the new release and before the 9/1 deadline. Personally I wouldn't mind
if it was a few days after 9/1. I mean we should get data up to 9/13 or
9/14 from Zap2it, losing a few days off that 2 weeks won't be a big deal
for me.

Now if you're one of the 100 Schedules Direct testers, I'm guessing
you'll need to just wipe the rpm's and build from source. I don't see
Axel rebuilding just for that. Especially since there are likely to be
constant changes up until the new release.

But I'm not Axel, just speculating :-P

Mike