Hi,

Please, anyone? I have 6 machines here at home that always break
whenever a kernel update happens. It's always the same thing

Error: Missing Dependency: /boot/vmlinuz-<backup>.fc7 is needed by
package <kmdl-name>-kmdl-<backup>.fc7

Any suggestions on how to do the upgrade short of using rpm for the
whole thing?