Hi all. I'm trying to build the patched parted on a karmic box, but it's failing due to:

Is there a known workaround for this issue?

Also, while I'm writing, it looks from the build script and the install instructions like the "install_parted.sh" script only creates the patched parted binary in /usr/local/sbin, and doesn't replace any of the files installed by the real parted package. Is this true? I'd like to be able to keep the real parted installed on my machine, and only use the patched parted for building my atvbootloader usb stick.

Thanks,
- Marc