Hello,

First of all thanks for the work on this project and the very nice
documentation, making it very easy to follow.

I have one problem, though.

I revive this thread here:
http://groups.google.com/group/atv-bootloader/browse_thread/thread/c8682ddfdcc89fc2/d21873e53c2f600f?lnk=gst&q=boot#d21873e53c2f600f

as I cannot also get rid of the USB stick to boot in Linux. If I
remove the stick, I have a black screen for several seconds and then
an ATV with a flashing question mark above appears.

I have really the exact same problem. I followed the wiki but I have
absolutely no clue of what I may have missed.

To sum up:
- I have the same partition table (though I replaced the 40GB stock HD
by a 4GB CF-adapter).
- The flags are correctly set (boot on sda1 & atvrecv on sda2) - no
boot flag on the Linux partition though
- I have copied the files from the downloaded atv-bootloader archive
(with -arp) to sda2 and sda3 (recovery and osboot)
- I have cp -ap the boot.efi from the stock HD
- I have udpated the MBR

- ...

and that's all I can see.

Any clue would be most appreciated !!!