Re: Announcing Codename Cygnus - an Interactive Radio Drama for iOS!

Well, Twitter is also supported. You're just not forced to log into Twitter to be able to purchase the missions though. This is really ridiculous. They are forcing you to sign into a Facebook account so you can share the game and your progress to everyone, but they are not forcing you to share, only log in to Facebook. Logging into Facebook has absolutely nothing to do with in-app-purchases, and I don't see the point of forcing people to log into Facebook, when Twitter is an choice! And, it's pretty strange that the developers doesn't check this topic anymore since the game is released.
Well, I still love the game and I can't recommend that enough. smile