Re: Announcing Codename Cygnus - an Interactive Radio Drama for iOS!

Thanks again for the update!  I have a few personal observations that others will most likely agree with and one or 2 that other people won't but here goes.

1. To simply clarify what John's said, the "running app tray" is the app switcher when using VO.
2. A Steam version, while not a good idea for many (due to the inaccessibility of steam for people who aren't willing to risk fiddling about with settings, although a workaround is possible) would be ok.  However, it would be better, at least in my opinion, just to release it as a standard application and allow people to purchase upgrades as separate downloads or something.
3. regarding an xbox 1 version, IMHO it would be a risky idea at the current time as we don't know how accessible the console will be.  However, I would suggest if you want to do anything to do with xbox, that you make a 360 version and release missions as extra content to be bought as separate downloa ds or something similar.

Thanks again for updating us on this excellent title!
The Doctor.