Re: Teaser trailer for Papa Sangre II released

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in responding. I'm pleased to say Papa Sangre II will be launched by Halloween. Everything is in place and we are ready to go. I will post a longer trailer next week where you can hear more of Sean Bean's distinctive tone and some of the sfx used in the game. I suppose the trailer is a better experience for sighted players really as there is a bit of on screen text which explains the narrative. We wanted to make the game available to as wide an audience as possible, so we can continue to make the best audio games as possible..

In Papa II, there are 22 levels with much more complex gameplay than our past two games. Though if you have played Papa 1 and Nightjar you may find the early levels quite easy as they are also tutorials in how to move around the space, but it does get increasingly more challenging as you move through the game. With lots more binaural sound being played at any one time (up to 5 sounds), more complex scenarios and missions within each level.

We have also worked on the replay value, by including game centre achievements on each level. You can also skip a few levels that you can't complete.

We have added a new control - you can use the gyro mode and turn your device to the noise - which makes the game a lot easier. Our blind beta testers in general haven't enjoyed that control and prefer the dial. I'd be interested to hear back from players about their preference.

Thanks as ever for your support of our games.

Nicky