Re: Teaser trailer for Papa Sangre II released

Well I'll look forward to the new trailer, though it would've been nice to have some actual text of the on screen text just to give access to what was being said.

I'm myself particularly interested in the gameplay additions. I've played through much of the first papasangre (although i need to sit down and really try! with some of the later levels), however it'd be great to see more different ways to complete levels and different things to achieve, I was a little sorry I didn't get anything for saving the baby and the old man in the first game.

As to Gyro control, I have a question, not having used any game with it before. could you physically turn yourself around, or do you need to actually move the phone? If you could hold the phone still but move your body to face different directions I could see that as a major advantage to the game, since you can move much more quickly than slide a finger, and it'd also increase the emertion fac tor as well, albeit it might make the game a little hard to play on the train big_smile.

If on the other hand you just need to physically turn the phone a little, that might be harder since a visually impared player doesn't necessarily have a clear deffinition for a straight angle to return to other than that of their own body, they can't say for instance visually line up a phone's position relative to other objects and get a direction that way.

As I've said I haven't used any games that employ the gyro, so I'm not sure on this one.