Wojciech Kocjan:
> I even tried different chroots - including all the way down to RH9,
> which I use for compilation. The only difference is that at all times
> the kernel and OS is Ubuntu.

On my test machine,
    vanila linux-3.8
  + aufs3.8
  + GNU C Library (Debian EGLIBC 2.13-38)
  = succeeded

    ubuntu 13.04 3.8.0-19-generic with very old aufs3.8
  + GNU C Library (Ubuntu EGLIBC 2.17-0ubuntu5)
  = failed

> > - aufs, which makes something wrong and it makes libdl confused.
> > - ubuntu kernel, which makes something ... (ditto).
>
> I am thinking on one of these. I will look for other Linux
        ::

I will read and find how libdl misunderstood the two libraries.

J. R. Okajima

October Webinars: Code for Performance