The info is corrent when I use linux kernel 4.7.0-rc5
   kylin@kylin-Inspiron-580s:~$ cat /sys/module/aufs/version
   4.x-rcN-20160627
   kylin@kylin-Inspiron-580s:~$ uname -r
   4.7.0-rc5
   kylin@kylin-Inspiron-580s:~$ cp new /etc/
   cp: cannot create regular file '/etc/new': Permission denied
   but I work on the kernel version 4.4, I in another trouble when I want move
   the patch 4.x-rcN-20160627 to kernel 4.4.
   when kernel compile , there has some error.
    In file included from fs/aufs/aufs.h:46:0,
                    from fs/aufs/module.c:24:
   fs/aufs/inode.h: In function âau_hn_inode_lockâ:
   fs/aufs/inode.h:676:2: error: implicit declaration of function âinode_lockâ
   [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
     inode_lock(hdir->hi_inode);
     ^
   fs/aufs/inode.h: In function âau_hn_inode_lock_nestedâ:
   fs/aufs/inode.h:683:2:   error:   implicit   declaration  of  function
   âinode_lock_nestedâ [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
     inode_lock_nested(hdir->hi_inode, sc);
     ^
   fs/aufs/inode.h: In function âau_hn_inode_unlockâ:
   fs/aufs/inode.h:690:2:   error:   implicit   declaration  of  function
   âinode_unlockâ [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
     inode_unlock(hdir->hi_inode);
   I need help or some suggest
http://sdm.link/attshape