Does your current release include any kernels were dirtyc0w bug is fixed?
   /scooby

   On Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 8:22 PM, <[1]sf...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

     Hello all,
     Almost a month passed since I releaseed aufs4 for linux-v4.8. And the
     mainline keeps updating and it is v4.9-rc4 or 5 now.
     Unfortunately I am busy now and I have to admit the aufs release for
     v4.9 (including any -rcN versions) will be late for a month or two.
     If something critical due to this late happens to you, please let me
     know. I will try re-ordering my task priorities as possible.
     Oh, any bug reports are always welcome. Fixing bug is always the top of
     my list.
     J. R. Okajima