On Thu, 2016-11-03 at 04:35 +0900, sf...@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> Hello Scooby,
>
> Shraptor Shraptor:
> > Does your current release include any kernels were dirtyc0w bug is
> > fixed?
>

> Would you explain what dirtyc0w bug is?

It's a memory management bug, designated CVE-2016-5195.  The fix didn't
conflict with aufs-standalone for 3.2 or 3.16, and I would be surprised
if it conflicts with current aufs.

Shraptor, if you are using a recent aufs branch you should be able to
cherry-pick commit 19be0eaffa3ac7d8eb6784ad9bdbc7d67ed8e619 cleanly.
Alternately, apply the aufs-standalone patches on top of a stable
branch that has been fixed.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
The world is coming to an end.  Please log off.

Training and support from Colfax.