Arun Chandran:
> No, It succeeded and created with label "k1", please see below

Ok, then let's make sure again.
- you wrote that the smack label for root user is "_".
- "sudo mount -t aufs ..." created the file with access="_".
- "sudo touch ..." created with access="k1".

Why didn't "touch" and simple creat(2) set access="_"?
I am confusing now and don't know what is the correct behaviour.
Either I don't know there is something to do left in aufs or smack.

J. R. Okajima

Training and support from Colfax.