Stuart.

From: Stuart & Kerri FERGUSON
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 9:27 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Intermediate/short term goals

I'm not a comp pilot however I know that all the data in the world is of no use
if you can't interoperate it and use it effectively regardless of what your
doing; there are pilots and there are aviators; pilots drive aircraft through
the sky, aviators fly as they were born with wings; when was the last time you
saw an eagle looking at his vario?

Stuart FERGUSON
Phone - 0419 797508