Harry once told me he was with KG100 as a ground crew person.

Mike

At 02:06 PM 24/07/2015, you wrote:
Just reading ‘the magazine’ over lunch and the story re Harry.
Here are two photos of my prototype Boomerang GQG building and going out the door. Both with Harry in attendance.
QG went on to attend the world comps at South Cerney UK in 1965.
The article these photos come from describe him as a “Luftwaffe man”.

Chris

Borgelt Instruments - design & manufacture of quality soaring instrumentation since 1978
www.borgeltinstruments.com
tel:   07 4635 5784     overseas: int+61-7-4635 5784
mob: 042835 5784                :  int+61-42835 5784
P O Box 4607, Toowoomba East, QLD 4350, Australia