Good morning all

Although I’m currently in Germany I only just learned about the results at
European Championships
in Hungary. From a Schleicher point of view it was pleasing that the podium was
again predominantly
occupied by ASG 29 and ASG 32 pilots.

In 18m Class ASG 29 pilots clearly dominated the field. Seven of the first 10
places were taken by
ASG 29 pilots with Sebastian Kawa and Roman Mracek in their ASG 29s in first
and second place.

In the new 20 m two-seater class ASG 32 pilots Mac & Akemi Ichikawa finished
only one(1) point
behind former world champion Wolfgang Janowitsch with co-pilot Andreas Lutz. In
the end Mac had
to be content with second place but third place on the podium was again taken
by ASG 32 pilots
Jabub Barszcz & Christoph Matowski from Poland.

Congratulations to all pilots!

Kind regards to all

Bernard