On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 9:10 PM, Les Hughes <l...@datarev.com.au> wrote:
> David Connors wrote:
> >
> > Can we talk about VB.NET <http://VB.NET> vs C#, politics, religion and
> > global warming now?
>
> VB/C# and global warming *are* both somewhat religion and politics... but
> anyway, here goes something:
>
> VB.NET is an inefficient language consuming greater CPU power resulting in
> higher carbon emissions, but backed by the right wing as it's corporatist
> agenda enjoys the greater energy profits while the religious agenda dislikes
> C# due to references in Leviticus which equate it with the devils work.
>
> Rebuttal?

The government refused to fund monkeynet with the 4bn for the NBN;
thus we have the problem. Monkeynet does not cause global warming; it
causes global bananas.

--
silky (looking for part-time/contract work; .net programmer for 8
years; contact me if interested)

  http://www.mirios.com.au/
  http://island.mirios.com.au/t/rigby+random+20