Hi Folks.

Many thanks - it was a dependency re MySQL Connector 6.1 and 6.2 (on the
newer machine)

Take care

Dave

David J. Boccabella

Proprietor
Anubis Systems
Phone: 0433 808 525

Fax: 3200 0085
Email:   <mailto:boo...@cvsol.com> davidboccabe...@anubis-systems.com

This e-mail and it's contents is confidential to Anubis Systems.
This e-mail, any attachments, or any part of can not be reproduced
without the express written permission of Anubis Systems