On Sat, 26 Feb 2011, Vincent Liggio wrote:

Ok, that works. I will put a bug report into redhat so they hopefully will integrate that into the latest code. Why they are releasing a -18 for F15 I don't get, when it doesn't even have any code changes.

So to sum up, amd 6.1.5 patched as below works fine on F14 kernel's with autofs4.

The amd redhat supplies does NOT work, in fact, it doesn't even load properly with autofs enabled.

Yeah, I know... it hasn't worked since f10. I've been using the f10 rpm on all newer fedora versions (when not running my locally compiled one)...

-Ion